SUMMARY: Frontiers is a Christian, faith-based non-profit partnering with churches to send their workers overseas. The Marketing Director is responsible for overseeing and implementing Frontiers’ marketing initiatives. The Marketing Director
will use data and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning, oversee the management and production of all promotional materials and campaigns related to marketing and fundraising, and report marketing results and other key performance indicators to
the senior leadership team.
- Oversee current communication channels and campaigns.
- Plan and implement new initiatives.
- Research and analyze trends, demographics, and other relevant information to inform marketing strategies.
- Work with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels.
- Manage marketing staff and ensure all projects are managed to deadline.
- Initiate and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Provide in-depth information to other internal teams and act as a representative for the marketing department.
- Work with finance to develop marketing budgets.
- Track all marketing data and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations to communicate analytics to senior leadership team.
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality control, and customer-service standards; resolving problems;
identifying trends; determining system improvements; and implementing change.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or in a related field is preferred; or three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and online web applications
- Background experience in the printing process, digital advertising, traditional media buying, email marketing and analytics
- A basic understanding of web design and development processes is preferred
- 1-2 years of prior management experience preferred
- Able to lead and coach a team
- Support the Statement of Faith of the organization
Frontiers values the importance of life and work balance, and offers flextime options. This job post is a summary of the position. A full description will be provided during the recruiting process.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume. No phone calls please. Because of the number of emails received, you may not receive an individual response.