Position at CRISTA Media
CRISTA Ministries. "Where faith meets vocation."
Want an exciting, flexible, part-time position? Join our Radio Promotions Street Team, and be the “face” of PRAISE 106.5 at various concerts, and community and client events in Northwest Washington and BC. Ideal candidates will be engaging, self-motivated,
and great problem solvers. Must be knowledgeable about PRAISE and available to work evenings and weekends.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: (Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job)
- Represent station at various community events, concerts and public activities – both outdoors and indoors.
- Actively engage with station audience – greeting listeners, facilitating enter-to-win contests, distributing promotional giveaways and marketing materials.
- Implement standards to maintain station image and cheerfully represent the station in a positive light to the public.
- Provide post-event feedback to supervisor.
- Available by phone, email and /or text message on a weekly basis for scheduling and work assignments.
- Available with flexible hours to work events on weekdays, weekends, evenings or holidays as needed.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
CRISTA Ministries believes that the effectiveness of its ministry is directly related to the depth and sincerity of commitment to Jesus Christ demonstrated by each employee. Therefore, as a CRISTA employee each individual must be committed to the pursuit
of a lifestyle, on and off the job, consistent with the mission of CRISTA Ministries, compatible with historical standards of morality, reflecting the message, mission and character of Jesus Christ.
High school diploma or equivalent.
One year customer service experience.
Valid Washington state driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills and follow-through.
- Detail oriented with problem solving skills.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Perform as a team player.
- Work well under pressure with little supervision.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a clean driving record, and ability to travel to /from Canda.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Broadcast, Journalism, or related field or currently studying for degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent.
Experience: More than two years customer service, marketing, event planning, or broadcast internship/street team experience.
Software and Equipment Used: Email and web-based calendar tools.
Other Considerations: Have an interest in the communications, marketing or broadcasting industry.