Sagebrush Church is a multisite church based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Sagebrush offers a casual environment where people can experience contemporary worship and teaching from the Bible. The mission of Sagebrush is to know Christ and to make Christ known.
We are currently in search of a Campus Pastor for our emerging campus in Las Cruces, NM and in search of another candidate for our ever-growing campus in Farmington, NM.
Individual profile needs: Seasoned believer, forward-thinker, persuasive, change-driver with the emphasis on leading, shepherding and discipleship
- Facilitate watching the main weekend message/sermon, providing inspirational guidance and direction to the congregation
- Facilitate ongoing leader training events and new ownership seminars
- Stay active in the community while maintaining an engaging social media presence
- Work closely with the Worship Pastor and collaborate on weekend services
- Follow up on weekend decisions and baptism requests, providing pastoral care and counsel
- Provide leadership and vision for the assigned campus, and build a team to help shepherd to ministry groups including men, women, young adults, students, and kids
- Champion the importance of small groups and encouraging attendees in assimilating into small group life
- Build life long disciples who fully integrate into the congregation and body of the church.
- Assist and contribute to the campus operations, special events and big community events
- Develop and implement creative ideas for small group connection events and community outreach events
- Contribute to identifying, recruiting, training and guiding the campus small group leaders
- Maintain a dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ and a strong working knowledge of the Bible
- 5-7 years of experience in ministry,; familiarity with a multi-site model is a plus
- 5-7 years of direct leadership experience with a proven track record of achievement
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in divinity, other coursework will be considered
- Passionate about investing in personal relationships within the community
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on follow-through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
During the selection process, it is the practice of Sagebrush Church to provide preference to those who attend a weekly service and align with the Staff Covenant and Church Core Values.
This is a benefits eligible position. Sagebrush Church provides a competitive and comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance, along with paid vacation days.
If you have a passion for campus ministry, are being called to serve, and meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only be responding to those who are qualified for this position. Please DO NOT call our church office.