High Plains Children's Home is looking for an energetic married couple who desire to work with children in a positive and uplifting Christian environment. We are located just outside the city limits in Amarillo, Texas We were established in 1967 and and
are supported by the Churches of Christ. This Houseparent couple will be responsible to care for up to 8 children in a cottage setting. They will be responsible for the care and supervision of the children daily. This includes taking children to appointments,
preparing meals, must gain a good understanding of different child development levels, organize the cottage, manage schedules, help children succeed in activities they are involved in, administer medications, making sure children have their needs met physically,
socially and emotionally. Take children on vacation trips, teach appropriate sociallization skills, etiquette and manners, and be responsible for all children placed in your care at all times. If interested please contact Lecia Moody, Director of Children's
Services at 806-622-2272 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position comes with the following Benefits:
1. Competitive Salary in the $40s per couple based on education and experience
2. Health Insurance paid for by the employer for employees only.
3. Dental and Optical are optional
4. Commissary privleges
5. Basic cable and Internet services
6. Optional retirement plan
7. You will work 3- 4 weeks at a time and have approximately 10 days off per month
8. Nice Housing
9. We supply most large appliances like refrigerator, washer, dryer and microwave
11. Assistance with moving expences