Collaborating ideas and efforts with Creative Services, Database/Web, IT and Communications
Standard Work Schedule:
Monday through Thursday- 8:30 am to 5:30pm.
Friday- 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Proactive problem solver and team player.
- A quick, self-learner, motivated by applying the latest technologies
- Analytical thinker who loves a challenge.
- Inviting interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize a varied workload and work within deadlines.
- Ability to determine user needs/processes which can then be automated through technology.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail with a high bar ofexcellence.
- Ability to write end-user reference documentation.
- 4+ years of experience in programming or related field.
- Ability to handle confidential material in an appropriate manner.
- Experience working with a Church Management System (Arena/Rock).
- Experience using C#
- Experience using LAVA is a plus, however on-the-jobtraining is available.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Help identify future needs of the staff/congregation that can be addressed through software.
- Develop workflow automation.
- Be a key leader in a database migration from Arena to Rock.
- Keep abreast of new features available from our CMS and present ideas for implementation.
- Collaborate with churches using Rock CMS to support the Rock user community
- Foreseeably create Brookwood modules that can be made available to other churches through the Rock Shop or inclusion in Rock.
- Modify the website to insure pages are engaging, content is up-to-date, easy to navigate and visually appealing.
- Help grow the functionality and reach of the Brookwood Church App.
- Assist in the setup and rollout of future implementations and upgrades.
- Evaluate needs of the staff based on observation and propose training.
- Needs may include database support, training and documentation for church ministry leaders
Ex - Sending group communications, using leader toolboxes, retrieving reportingneeds