We are looking for an outside of the box creative thinker who loves Jesus and loves people. You must enjoy working with others, have a passion to make disciples and desire to share God’s love in person and through digital platforms.
You thrive in communicating content of any type (print or digital). You understand social media and the importance of a strong digital presence and you are unafraid of promoting new strategies. You also have a hunger to learn new skills and stay on top of digital
and communication trends.
WEBSITE & APP
- Lead all efforts related to the creation and development of Dayspring website and APP.
- Ensure that all website & APP content is up to date and relevant.
SOCIAL MEDIA (Facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc…)
- Facebook Live (Sunday morning service)
- Facebook Live (Weekly teaching segments)
- Create weekly sermon highlight clip
- Grow Dayspring presence on all platforms
DESIGN & BRAND MANAGEMENT
- Lead efforts to design/ approve all art and promotional materials related to church-wide activities with a high standard of creativity, excellence and effectiveness.
- Monitor the look vibe and feel of material used for communication.
- Attend weekly worship planning meetings and quarterly creative meetings
- Work with lead pastor to develop artwork, powerpoint and other supplements for current sermon series.
- Develop creative ways to communicate the desired message
- Prepare all computers for Sunday morning service
- Design Announcements
- Make sure all technology is running smoothly
HELP OTHER LEADERS TO…
- Create and distribute content that promotes spiritual growth in their respective ministries.
- Train & Recruit volunteers- work with leaders to develop strategies in these areas.
- Communicate Clearly about their ministry and promote what is happening
- Develop strategies for content delivery
- Implement the delivery of their content
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 and Apple iOS
- Working knowledge of Office 365 apps
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter aficionado
- Graphic design experience
- Video editing
WILLING TO LEARN
- Website Development utilizing Word Press
- App Development utilizing Subsplash Toolkit
- 20-30 hours per week/negotiable
- Office Day(s) (15 hours)
- Sunday required
- Tuesday required