Eagle Brook Church is a multi-site church seeking a highly motivated and relational Creative Director who will lead and create the vision and direction of the creative brand for our ministry areas and for weekend services. This person will champion the creative
process as they lead a team of talented designers, media producers and communication professionals. An innovative, imaginative professional who is skilled in leading teams and moving creative concepts to completion will thrive in this role. If you love a fast-paced
environment, collaboration on ideas and leading teams, you may be the perfect candidate.
****Please apply online at
Champions the creative vision and process for Eagle Brook Church. Provides strategic leadership for the Creative Team including media, design and communications. Responsible for creating and managing the Eagle Brook Church brand across the organization.
Reports to the Executive Director of Brand Experience.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Leads the hiring, management, and development of the Creative Team establishing a healthy environment of continuous improvement and excellence
• Collaborates with Brand Experience Team on church-wide strategies, objectives, and overall ministry philosophy.
• Leads the Creative Team through yearly strategic planning, objectives, budgets, and standards
• Develops cross functional relationships with ministry departments and campus teams
• Ensures a high level of quality and consistency of the brand and creative experience on the weekends and for ministry areas
• Leads the Creative Team in providing excellent customer service to campus and central partners while moving creative concepts into completed projects
• Implements the vision for the creative brand with input from the Senior Pastor and Leadership Team
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Experience building, leading, motivating and developing effective teams
• Ability to develop and communicate a vision of challenging goals, growth and progress
• Excellent communication skills; interpersonal, written and verbal
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• 5+ years of experience in leading in a large church or large organization
• Ability to develop short-and long-range strategies to achieve departmental objectives, and identify opportunities for future growth
• Ability to exercise sound, expert independent judgment within general policy guidelines
Generally, 90% at CVL and 10% at campuses
Classification: Exempt // Status: Full-Time // Team: Brand Experience
Please apply at https://eaglebrookchurch.com/careers/