llResident Self Storage Manager
• Apartment and utilities included.
• General management of the office including but not limited to, rental of storage units and increasing occupancy, managing accounts receivables. The manager must be able to control past due accounts by issuing letters and by telephone contact on a scheduled
basis, vacate units as approved by management. Opening and closing office on time each day, managing petty cash and showing units to perspective renters.
• When not taking care of office duties must have the ability to walk the property maintaining the facilities cleanliness. This includes cleaning units and entry ways, sweeping lots, checking locks and other general maintenance duties.
• Must be able to perform duties without constant supervision.
• Excellent communication skills both on the phone and in person.
• Energetic and friendly
• Good organizational skills and basic book keeping.
• Knowledge of computers is a must (Microsoft office, Outlook, Ect, capable of learning new software)
• Valid driver’s license and insurance with transportation.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Employment is subject to the satisfactory results of a background check and drug screening.
• Non smoking
• Experience in storage rental, retail, sales, apartment leasing or hotel industries is a plus.
• Base salary plus per rental incentive bonus.
• Housing and all utilities.
• Vacation and holidays.
• No medical.