Do you want to use your gifting to help mobilize people in mission?
Mission ConneXion is a ministry that connects churches, individuals, and mission agencies to those places least served by the gospel, for the purpose of raising up workers. Its centerpiece is an annual conference held in January that attracts several thousand
people for workshops, mission agency exhibits, and world-class speakers. During the remainder of the year smaller ConneXion events are offered to help fulfill the vision of seeing "God’s people effectively mobilized in mission."
Position Summary: To provide administrative assistance to the Executive Director in processing regular communication to donors and church partners. Oversee operational needs of training events and assist in event coordination for annual
Mission ConneXion conference.
1. Oversee the processing and receipting of all donations to the organization.
2. Create and distribute monthly newsletters.
3. Track Church Partnerships.
4. Assist in planning and executing an annual Mission ConneXion conference.
5. Provide operational support for ConneXion training events.
6. Schedule meetings and book lodging.
7. Fulfill administrative needs of the Executive Director.
1. A Christian with a heart for evangelism and mission, and in agreement with the Mission ConneXion Statement of Faith.
2. Self-motivated and demonstrating sound judgment.
3. Able to maintain confidentiality.
4. Problem solving skills.
5. Fluent in Excel, Word, Power Point, Microsoft Office.
6. Knowledge of e-blast technology, web applications helpful.
7. Strong event planning experience and skills.
8. Able to work in a team context.
9. Capable of handling multiple assignments simultaneously.
10. Skilled in handling operational issues, logistics, scheduling, budgets.
11. Good spelling and grammar skills; conscientious about accuracy, detail-oriented.
12. Some knowledge of marketing.
13. Able to communicate in a professional manner with various constituencies.
14. A teachable spirit.
15. A heart for God.
16. A servant’s attitude.
17. Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Job Type: Part-time
Administrative Assistant: 1 year
Administrative Assistant / Event Coordination: 2 years
Location:Beaverton, OR 97006
License: Drivers License
Required work authorization: United States