Work with Senior Pastor to equip members and attendees of Fellowship Bible Church to love God and love people and join Jesus in the mission of making disciples through the carrying out of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, supervise, and implement vibrant and dynamic worship that involves a blended style of music and facilitates connecting with God as outlined in our Philosophy of Ministry.
- Recruit, train, and supervise volunteers with appropriate music experience and skills for adult, student and children’s worship.
- Assist Student and Children’s ministry with worship planning and implementation.
- Develop Praise and worship teams that not only provide a quality worship experience but that are also involved in the church body, relational discipleship and other ministries of the church in addition to worship.
- Work with and supervise A/V ministries as they relate to worship and the use of the auditorium for both regular and special events. This includes sound and projectors, lighting, décor and use of the room.
- Work with the Sr. Pastor in planning and implementing creative, relevant and quality weekly worship services, holiday and special observances, and seasonal celebrations in all of the church worship services.
- Be an excellent team player, have or quickly develop a personal approach to ministry that is in line with our Philosophy of Ministry and the relational emphasis on ministry and ‘doing life’ together we are trying to build.