New Hope Uganda is in need of a construction manager to serve at the Kasana Children's Center in Uganda. This person will supervise all aspects of building and maintaining the infrastructure of Kasana Children’s Center and to invest in the spiritual development
of the construction team. Applicant needs to:
- Be Highly flexible and adaptable in order to respond effectively to constantly changing needs in maintenance and construction.
- Be Capable of leading a small team with minimal budget to meet the infrastructure needs of the ministry.
- Have a thorough understanding of electrical, plumbing, roofing, concrete, masonry, and carpentry skill sets.
- Have a general understanding of accounting principles and be able to make and manage a budget.
- Have a learner’s attitude and able to ask good questions in order to understand and improve existing systems.
For more information on New Hope Uganda, visit www.newhopeuganda.org.