Salem Church Products (SCP), a subsidiary of Salem Media Group, is seeking a Web Admin to join the team in our Richmond, VA office. The qualified candidate should have excellent customer service and communication skills and be detail-oriented with proven
time management skills. Other attributes include: a well-rounded knowledge of the web, the ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment, and creative problem solving skills.
- Serve and support customers via e-mail and phone, including some inbound and outbound sales-related calls
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and solve technical issues
- Write, proofread, and upload content of various types and for web and email newsletters
- Maintain and analyze reports of sales and customer behavior
- Proficiency with Internet/browser-based web tools, as well as Microsoft Office suite, primarily Word and Excel
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and give high attention to detail
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Problem-solving and basic analysis skills
The websites this position will primarily work with WorshipHouseMedia.com, WorshipHouseKids.com, YouthWorker.com, and SermonSpice.com.
Other websites in SCP’s network of sites include: SermonSearch.com, ChurchStaffing.com, ChristianJobs.com, PlaybackMedia.com, and Preaching.com.
SCP provides a business casual, friendly atmosphere with competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k) program.
Salem Church Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply:
Please email cover letter and resume to Luke Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online.