We are looking for a highly-motivated Junior-Level Front End Web Developer who will work on building out our client-facing web applications. The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, is teachable, can learn new tasks quickly, and has a background in front
end web development. Although we are a 32-year-old company, we have grown considerably since 2008. We are in need of a capable front end web developer to help us continue that success.
High Point is an industry leading, ministry-minded travel resource for churches, missions agencies, Christian schools and para-church organizations. Our goal is to help ministries and churches with logistical aspects of trip planning, save them time and
money in the process, and allow them to spend more time making Christ famous.
High Point is a growing company with a great family atmosphere. We are looking for someone who will not only fill a functional job description, but also become a key member of our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
The main focus of the Junior Front End Web Developer is to provide assistance regarding all aspects of web development. The Developer works in conjunction with our team to develop our client-facing web applications to engage with our clients
- Work with team members and leadership to pursue development priorities
- Design, test, and implement new and/or improved web functionality
- Connect web applications to our internal FileMaker database
- At least one year in a role that included web development
- Experience with Angular 2+ is strongly desired
- Database experience (especially with FileMaker) is preferred
- Proficiency on a Mac computer
- High attention to detail
- High multitasking skills
- Good organization and time management
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks well
- High integrity
- Strong work ethic
- A heart to serve others
- Desire to learn and grow with our company
- Ability to work within our team.
- Willingness to take initiative
- We are looking for someone who can grow with us. Some experience in web development is strongly preferred.
- Partial health/dental insurance for full-time employees.
- 401K matching program at the end of the first year.
- A company laptop is given to all employees.
- Travel discounts and perks
- Generous time off policy.
- Great working environment.
- Very balanced and family centered office.