Are you looking for an opportunity to help build an organization and make a difference in the world at the same time? The Hope Venture is currently seeking a full time Operations Director to lead out in all our operations. Check out who we are at https://www.thehopeventure.org and
if what’s written here intrigues and interests you, send us your resume! We’d love to hear from you!
Strengths & Experience
• Noble Character & of the Highest Integrity - secure, confident & humble
• Financial/Operational Systems Experience - including Quickbooks/accounting
• Attention to Detail/Organizational Skills
• Leadership Skills - humility, teamwork, strategic thinking, problem-solving, perseverance, hard-worker, decisive, equipper of others/developer
• Forward Thinking – up with technology, a bit cutting edge, gaining new knowledge, adaptability
• Humor – likes to have fun and shares well with team.
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Financial Reports & Analysis / Annual Reports
• Budgeting/Forecasting/Managing Cash Flow
• Account Reconciliation and Set-Up (creates new classes, items, etc. with no problem...sets up new debit or credit cards, reconciles all accounts and knows best way to manage that, get interest on accounts, etc.)
• CRM – database management – and helping fundraisers and even marketers have the best ideas for keeping track of people
• Systems Optimization – keeping all our communications and efforts systemized and optimized... not afraid to try new things (i.e. slack ,trello, linking us to clouds and calendars and...)
• New Hire Paperwork - not just new employees, new interns, new trippers, board members... getting everyone into the system (with tech stuff too, set up on trello...)
• Travel Agent - purchasing flights, booking hotels....
• Office Management – keeping the place clean and organized (all of it – not just their own personal space), managing inventory...
• Technology – moving us forward with computers and software and wifi, etc.
• Infrastructure – preparing our infrastructure to handle growth, knowing legal matters that need to be addressed as we grow, etc.
• Overseas Finances – integrating them into our systems better, wiring funds, etc.
• Team Leadership – leading interns, volunteers and new staff as needed to accomplish our infrastructure needs. Not a DOER that will be limited in capacity to only what he or she can accomplish and handle, but a LEADER who equips others and gives them joy
in helping our cause so we can grow. Also a leader in that he or she is a problem solver and strategic thinker in all areas of HV, able to troubleshoot if technology isn’t working, etc. Also persevering... doesn’t stop at: “they said they can’t do that,” and
then no one deals with it (instead, pursues it until a solution is landed on).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year plus vacation, retirement and health benefits