Have a heart for the unborn and a desire to see people’s lives transformed.
The Marketing and Media Coordinator (MMC) reports to the Executive Director (ED) to develop a cohesive marketing vision for the organization, create and implement a strategy to raise awareness of our brand and mission to the greater community around the
Austin metropolitan area and surrounding areas.
Strategize and implement two cohesive marketing visions for the organization, both to the donor and the client.
Establish a strategy to position the organization in a highly visible and appropriate way so that our mission reach continues to expand.
Create/maintain a monthly newsletter including template management, assist in content creation, imagery, photography and delivery to donor base in coordination with the Executive Director and other leadership and staff.
Create/maintain websites for TruCare (both donor and client) using the latest tools available as well as maintain and improve once created in coordination with the Executive Director and other leadership and staff.
Manage public relations with media networks. Upon direction from and coordination with the ED, act as a representative with the media.
Lead efforts to develop a social media marketing approach, implement strategy and maintain social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and websites.
Continue to monitor social media activity and statistics to generate the strongest conversion rates possible as well as develop a deeper communication funnel that ultimately results in more clients and donors.
Develop and implement a marketing vision and budget yearly that best aligns with our business model.
Maintain appropriate level of communication with ED as well as staff impacted by the Marketing and Events department decisions.
Develop new deliverables (i.e. printed brochures, letterheads, pens, business cards etc.) to promote organization efforts on both the donor and client sides.
Manage email marketing efforts and integrate the best techniques for improving communication to our donors and clients.
Maintain the organization’s image and position by insuring consistent internal and external communication.
- Available to work part-time. Some evening and weekend work required.
- Graphic design experience required. Have working knowledge of Photoshop and other Adobe-based software (ID, Illustrator). Be prepared to provide work samples.
- Experience communicating with marketing firms and print shops.
- Experience developing a website with a content management system (CMS) such as Squarespace, WIX or Wordpress. Demonstrate experience with creating a website, state products used and provide an example.
- Be a committed, mature Christian (consistent with the characteristics outlined in 1 Timothy 3: 8-10) who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and is an active member in good standing within a local, evangelical church.
- Agree with and uphold the Statement of Faith and Principles and all policies of the SAPRC.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to the sanctity of human life.
- Be able to provide and receive Christian leadership, discipleship, encouragement and direction to/from staff members and volunteers.
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or advertising or equivalent experience in graphic design, marketing, advertising or in a related field.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in a similar position with direct experience in Advertising, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Marketing or Strategic Planning.
- Exhibit strong skills with collaboration, teamwork, relationships, donor interface, public speaking, writing, and effective social media communications.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively represent TruCare to a variety of external audiences (donors, clients, and volunteers) through the use of strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrate excellence in problem solving, superior attention to detail, and ability to coordinate multiple projects requiring collaboration and communication with staff to maintain high accuracy and productivity.
- Willingness to adjust work schedule as needed to meet the demands of the position; attendance at various events required.
- Must be a self-starter, solid communicator and highly collaborative.