This is a part time position.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Remember A Pet growth and development:
- Identify, write and implement donor growth and acquisition strategies for RAP.
- Develop print and digital content to communicate and fundraise to respective veterinary audiences through campaigns, website, ads, printed materials and appeals.
- Audit program and update strategies and collateral as needed.
- Attend select trade shows to promote RAP.
- Research new marketing opportunities and develop strategies to market to them.
- Remember A Pet program administration:
- Produce and ensure accurate and on-time processing and fulfillment of requests.
- Provide timely and professional in-bound customer service to existing clients.
- Develop and maintain tracking systems and database records to manage the program within the fundraising and marketing strategies of CVM and CRISTA Resource Advancement.
- Serve as the liaison between CVM and CRISTA Creative Studio to create compelling promotional tools through:
- Visual Design
- Digital Marketing
- Maintain and grow the social media presence on Facebook and Instagram for RAP.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
- Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles in word and deed. Commitment to spiritual growth and development. Demonstrates the
values of a CRISTA leader.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Relevant work experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
- Two years of broad based Marketing experience.
- Able to create and execute a marketing strategy with proven experience of success.
- Software and Equipment Used: Microsoft Office
- Other Considerations:
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to problem solve as issues arise.
- Able to work independently and produce measurable results.
- Savvy with various social media platforms.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Experience: Business to consumer marketing experience.
- Software and Equipment Used:
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop knowledge
- Familiarity with SalesForce and/or Liquid Planner
To be considered for this position please submit an application via our website: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=o5Bu7fw1&s=Christian_Jobs