This is a part time position working 20-29 hours/week.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: (Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job)
- Seek out stories and news from the Preschool through the High School and create content for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Post content on the schools website with news and updated information.
- Assist the Director of Marketing with special projects as they arise.
- Assist the admissions office during peak times with open houses, tours and Knight for a Day events.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles in word and deed. Commitment to spiritual growth and development. Demonstrates the
values of a CRISTA leader.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Two years of Administrative assistant experience with emphasis in writing and public relations.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Journalism, or related field from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent.
Experience: Five years of Administrative Assistance.
Other Considerations: Good writing and communication skills. Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
To be considered for this position please submit an application via our website:https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=o8bB7fwL&s=Christian_Jobs