GENERAL SUMMARY: The Admissions Coordinator is responsible for collaborating with all departments and key staff to ensure a positive experience and seamless transition into
CRISTA Rehab and Skilled Care. Work closely with the Admission Manager, Post-Acute Care Coordinator, DNS and Administrator to ensure timely acceptance of hospital referrals for admission into our post-acute and long-term care centers. Works closely with
external referral sources maintaining an excellent reputation. Assists new and current residents and their families during the transition process into CRISTA Rehab & Skilled Care.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to earn some extra income very part time and gain experience in the Senior Living environment.
This is an On-Call (Per Diem) position filling in for vacation and sick days.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job.
1. Capture and admit all appropriate patients to CRISTA Rehab & Skilled Care through multiple online and paper systems. Meet monthly census and quota goals. Provide exceptional customer service while being the face of the admissions team. Function
as the primary intake point for all CRISTA Rehab and Skilled Care patients (ST & LTC). Key functions to accomplish this include: • Support and lead all processes necessary to admit patients/residents into CRISTA Rehab & Skilled Care. • Use knowledge of Washington
State Nursing Home regulations and insurance compliance during this process to ensure census quotas. • Works primarily within our Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and CRM. • Excellence in customer service, including but not limited to managing customer expectations
in order to meet quota goals set by the Directors of CRISTA Rehab & Skilled Care. • Provide solutions for customers, managing their expectations. Customers are defined as referral sources, patients, and prospective families. • Review and qualify all patients
ready for hospital discharge. • Works closely with Sr Post-Acute Care Coordinator, DNS and Administrator, central supply and nursing staff. • Review and sign all admission documents with residents and or families upon admission to CRISTA Rehab & Skilled Care.
2. Intake/Admits • Ensure procedures and processes are followed for smooth intake and transition processes.
3. Marketing • Respond and provide tours to all walk-in and phone inquiries as requested. • Maintain Admissions Packets and all necessary collateral for patient intake.
4. Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
5. Perform other related duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience
1. Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles in word and deed. Commitment to spiritual growth and development.
Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader.
2. Education: Associate degree in Healthcare management, Marketing fields, or Nursing from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Relevant work experience may be substituted
for education on a year-for-year basis.
3. Experience: Two years of customer service.
4. Licensure/Certification: DSHS background check and all necessary nursing center certifications up to date.
5. Other Considerations: • A demonstrated interest and empathy for seniors, particularly in the healthcare setting. • Subject to call-back during emergent or special situations. • A deep understanding of business-to-business relationships.
• Exceptional customer service skills. • Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment. • Able to work flexible hours.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience.
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare management, Marketing or Nursing.
2. Experience: Two years of working in Sales and Marketing. Working in post-Acute Care Admissions and Long Term Care.
To be considered for this position please submit an application via our website: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oFix7fwl&s=Christian_Jobs