Position Summary: Develop C# (ASP.NET) custom components/plugins for Rock RMS to meet the needs of the church.
This position is connected to the faith and ministry of the church and moves forward the vision of Central Christian Church.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
This position requires a person to be a self-starter, good communicator, personable, able to work independently and as a member of a team. You must demonstrate delivering quality code within very tight deadlines. You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced
environment and learn new technologies quickly. You must place your relationship with God above all other things and your life should reflect this commitment.
• Have three years of experience with C# and the ASP.NET Framework.
• Strong SQL skills. Knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio is a plus.
• Knowledge of REST, AJAX & JSON
• Have an attention to detail and a high bar for excellence.
• Steadfastly pushes self and others for results: Eager to learn and ability to learn systems quickly. Takes
appropriate action when something needs to be done.
• Customer Focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations of the team members we work with daily.
• Interpersonal Skills – relates well to all kinds of people and builds effective relationships, communicates
effectively both interpersonally and corporately.
• Self-Development – Committed to improvement, seeks constructive criticism.
• Knowledge of Internet concepts and the latest developments on the Web.
• Other duties as assigned
Desired, but not required.
• You have experience with ROCK CHMS • You dream about writing open source software
• You have experience with React.js or Vue.js • ChMS (Church Management System) Experience
• You have taught SQL to someone with no prior SQL knowledge
Schedule: Monday-Thursday and periodic remote support during worship services.
Role model in personal life:
• Must align with the vision, and values of Central Christian Church and be committed to doing Central no
• Growing in your personal relationship with Christ.
• Develop personal evangelism opportunities within and outside the Church.
Model biblical integrity in all things:
• Adhere to and encompass the qualities and characteristics required of Central Christian Church
employees, defined by the Staff Handbook.
• Financially support the vision of Central Christian Church by faithfully giving at least 10% of gross income.
• Be an active Owner at Central Christian Church, making every effort to uphold the six core values of
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk sit; use hands to finger handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance;
stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear;. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to
twenty-five pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
This full-time position is eligible for our total compensation & benefits package.
Central Christian Church Arizona is a dynamic, thriving, multi-site chruch certified by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Our mission: Leading people to discover and fully own faith in Jesus.
TO APPLY: Please complete our application at www.CentralAZ.com/jobs.