Position is currently based in Eagle Grove, Iowa but looking at the feasibility of moving to Des Moines, Iowa.
The Vice President of Development (VPD) is responsible for the development, implementation, coordination, and expansion of GoServ Global’s donor relations and fundraising programs including major donors, planned giving, foundation and corporate funding,
and special events.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Progressively responsible fundraising experience including major gifts. ($25,000 and above)
- Demonstrated knowledge of planned giving, estates and evidence of ability to plan and execute a fund drive.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required, including the ability to write and speak persuasively about the
- Must be detailed, deadline oriented, and comfortable managing multiple projects within tight schedules.
- Proficient with MS Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- 2-3 years of successful fundraising and donor engagement.
GoServ Global is a faith based, 501 (c) (3) nonprofit who’s mission is to share God’s love by responding to disaster, empowering
sustainable community development and creating world change through hands on involvement.
Website address is https://www.goservglobal.org
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org