Position Summary: The Associate Worship Pastor is responsible for moving a large, multi-site, worship ministry forward in a thriving church. The Associate Worship Pastor will facilitate the mission and vision of the church through Central
Music under the leadership of the Pastor of Worship Arts. Additionally, this position will be responsible for the development (pastoral care, recruiting, scheduling, training) of servant minister and contract musician teams.
This position is connected to the faith and ministry of the church and moves forward the vision of Central Christian Church.
- Helps create and carry out the vision of the Central Worship ministry under the direction of the Pastor of Worship Arts.
- Leads worship onstage at least three times per month.
- Contributes to the worship set planning and execution for the weekend services.
- Helps oversee the scheduling and development of worship teams at all campuses.
- Lead and develop assigned sub teams of the worship ministry (i.e. worship leaders, bands, vocal teams).
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in a larger church preferred.
- Must be able to communicate with and inspire a sizeable team of creative individuals.
- Basic Knowledge of video production and audio engineering needed.
- A musical background is required. Formal music education is preferred.
Role model in personal life:
- Must align with the vision, and values of Central Christian Church and be committed to doing Central no harm.
- Growing in your personal relationship with Christ.
- Develop personal evangelism opportunities within and outside the Church.
Model biblical integrity in all things:
- Adhere to and encompass the qualities and characteristics required of Central Christian Church employees, defined by the Employee Handbook.
- Financially support the vision of Central Christian Church by faithfully giving at least 10% of gross income.
- Be an active Owner at Central Christian Church, making every effort to uphold the six core values of Central.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk sit; use hands to finger handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance;
stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to
twenty-five pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
This full-time position is eligible for our total compensation & benefits package.
Central Christian Church Arizona is a dynamic, thriving, multi-site chruch certified by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Our mission: Leading people to discover and fully own faith in Jesus.
TO APPLY: Please complete our application at www.CentralAZ.com/jobs.