Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (15 to 20 hours a week)
Have a heart and passion to see children know and accept Jesus into their lives. This person will need to be able to lead a team of volunteers and set the course of the children’s ministry with short-term and long-term goals. They will need to have a personality
that can engage children and parents.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assume role of Director of Bethel Kids at Bethel Cincinnati, including overseeing volunteer recruitment and scheduling, curriculum development and paid childcare workers;
- Oversee the budget allocations for Bethel Kids including managing the purchases of supplies, snacks and so forth;
- Schedule and provide childcare for church related events when requested
- Attend Staff Meetings, build and maintain a Bethel Kids leadership team
- Prepare lesson plans and special events for the children’s ministry
- Guide the spiritual growth of every child involved in Bethel Kids
- Ensure adequate measures are taken to provide as safe of an environment as possible.
- Staff meetings weekly and meetings with Bethel Kids volunteers and other leadership as needed
These are the basic roles and resposibilities. If you are inerested in the role and would like more detail about the job or pay scale please e-mail us.