SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
This position reports to a Missional Information leader who interfaces and collaborates with major data aggregators, ministry executives and field-level coworkers by utilizing and contributing to evangelical research involving the state of the Global Church,
and provides database and record-keeping support, and performs various administrative and clerical duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
For this position:
- Assists strategic plans and projects; contributes in implementing action plans; helps in executing organizational and quality standards; assists in identifying and resolving problems; aids determining system improvements and implementing change as needed.
- Supports communicating task needs and expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing processes and progress; helps in developing and implementing policies and procedures; assists in providing direction regarding resources and database structure
and effectiveness and maintain system, develop and maintain policy standardization and procedures for processing and distribution of raw data, out-of-house information sources and statistical results
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal and missional networks; participating in professional organizations and forums.
- Assisting in collecting, analyzing, preparing, organizing and reporting on statistical and research information using data management and reporting systems to collect and organize specific data drawn from an in-house relational database and secondary sources
to provide current statistics and maintain the integrity of designed and supported database.
- Contributes in analyzing, researching, and providing findings, information, and reports for projects. Resources are obtained through a variety of sources including but not limited to submissions from information sources, such as ministry representatives
and websites within and outside of Campus Crusade for Christ.
- Aids in providing customized recommendations and support to the public, organizations and ministries, involving research and information obtained through a variety of sources.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Advanced technical knowledge of project operation
- Technical aspects of field of specialty
- Advanced operations and techniques of all office-related computer software
- Record-keeping techniques
- Ministry organization, operations, policies and objectives
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Perform a wide variety of tasks and duties for the project manager
- Perform complex research work with accuracy
- Analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of actio
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Utilize exceptional time management skills by meeting schedules and deadlines
- Develop, organize and follow through with projects
- Utilize the computer to perform advanced-level database functions including complex formatting of MS Office Excel and MS Office Word documents
- Maintain records and prepare reports
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Work under pressure and adapt to constant changes
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Any combination equivalent to: Associate Degree, and up to three years of experience in administrative or office management positions of increasing responsibility