LEAD GRAPHIC DESIGNER
MISSION AND VISION
Northside’s mission is to connect unconnected people to Jesus Christ by connecting them to Christ, Community and their Calling.
This is our holistic direction as Church leaders and lay leaders that we’re committed to living out in our daily life. Expectations are everything and the Word leads us in this living.
“He is before all things, and in Him ALL THINGS hold together.” Col. 1:17
a. Identity – Phyiscal, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual, Relational.
c. Financial Generosity
“They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.” Acts 2:42
a. Weekend Gathering
b. Life Groups
“All of this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation.” 2 Corinthians 5:18
Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully
administering God’s grace in its various forms. 1 Peter 4:10
a. Embrace God’s Ministry for me
b. Serve Others with my Gifting
Northside Christian Church is an independent Christian Church that is an Elder protected, Staff led fellowship 10 minutes from downtown Louisville in New Albany, Indiana with an average weekend attendance of over 6000 people.
Our vision for the Lead Graphic Designer is to lead the graphic design church-wide as a part of our Communications and Creative Arts team while reporting to our Creative Arts Director. This team member will be involved in the development of creative concepts
for all ministry teams (all disciplines – print, screen, web, video, etc.). This artist needs a creative, imaginative aptitude and awareness of current trends in the visual arts, expert level knowledge of current design software and an understanding of lead
times and production capabilities. This position will have the opportunity to both hire and oversee a Jr. Graphic Designer position.
- Help lead the creation of the visual look and feel of Northside
- Produce visual solutions developed to the specific needs of all ministries
- Create visual worship elements including series graphics and promotional slides
- Provide graphic arts for digital signage, print, and web media (Adobe CS)
- Manage multi-tasking needs on several projects at the same time
- Able to take direction and work well in a team atmosphere
- Video/Motion Graphics ability & experience a plus
- Cutting edge artistic design
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet quick deadlines
- Ability to take direction, listen and collaborate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A desire to continuously grow in skills
- Strong collaborator
- Excellent communication skills
This individual needs to have a modern artistic eye and must have an expert skill level in their field. He/she needs to possess a desire to use visual mediums to help draw people in and connect them to the church. The ideal candidate will have an extensive
portfolio and a proven history of working/leading in a highly collaborative environment.
Interested candidates should submit:
Cover letter and resume (including references) to: email@example.com