Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural
disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. If you are searching for a Career with Impact come see how we serve! Samaritan’s Purse has an opening for a Network
Administrator in our Information Technology Department.
Description of Job duties:
- Responsible for installation and support of network hardware and software services.
- Propose Firewall/LAN/WAN solutions, and develop router and switch configurations
- Develop methods and tools to be used to test and implement new LAN/WAN equipment.
- Configures, installs, and troubleshoots desktop and server hardware and related operating system software.
- Supports integrity of network services such as e-mail, Internet, VPN, and/or telephone service under general direction of supervisor.
- Assists with performance and capacity monitoring, reporting status to supervisor.
- Develops and maintains effective network and systems documentation.
- Available to provide on-call support as needed by management to fulfill the department Service Level Agreement and Internal Operating Procedures.
- Four-year college or university program certificate; and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Twelve credit hours of college-level Biblical studies strongly preferred.