The role of the Director of Care and Engagement [full-time] is to provide pastoral care as well as to develop systems and teams to move people through our assimilation process. Responsible for monitoring (measures) the entire assimilation process from beginning
to end and to research ways to make the process more effective. The candidate will provide leadership and supervision of direct care ministries, including but not limited to counseling, visitation, weddings, funerals, and our recovery program.
- Licensed or ordained minister
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree preferred
- Must have knowledge of, experience in, a calling to, and a heart for ministry
- Ability to mediate, provide conflict resolution
- Handle confidential matters and material with discernment