Under the general supervision of the Benefits Manager, to oversee the administration of all MBI benefit programs adhering to policy and design of each plan. This position will also co-manage the PeopleSoft system configuration and business process mapping
of all employee benefit transactions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Co-manages aspects of PeopleSoft benefit tasks and business processes related to employee benefits:
- Develops new and maintains existing business processes for daily benefit related transactions.
- Audits PeopleSoft base benefit tables and employee events for accuracy/completeness.
- Acts as a liaison for internal customers (Information Systems, Payroll, etc.) regarding benefit issues.
- Maintains the annual “cloning” of benefit programs as part of the set-up for a new year.
- Oversees MBI’s worker’s compensation claims, case management, and annual reporting.
- Handles various administrative tasks within the Institute’s defined contribution plans, including the annual census.
- Maintains all benefit updates on Moody’s intranet portal.
- Manages the approval and payment of all insurance carrier invoices (medical, dental, LTD, life, wellness, etc.)
- Completes monthly billing and payment of employee life coverage and submits any life insurance claims paperwork to the carrier.
- Handles all administration with Tower’s Watson’s OneExchange and retiree health/HRA.
- Runs monthly “standard report” on IOI to identify part-time employees who average more than 30 hours/week and offers them health coverage.
- Coordinates all FMLA requests, paperwork, and approvals of time off for medical reasons.
- Manages the monthly approval of Short Term Disability Bank time as needed.
- Oversees the coordination of details related to employee relations events: service anniversaries and retirements.
- Investigates and responds to all employee claims questions.
- Assists with benefit mailings to employees, former employees, and retirees.
- Responds to all general employee benefit questions.
- Co-handles with Benefits Coordinator the new employee orientation program (benefits portion).
- Performs related and special duties as assigned by Benefits Manager.
- 5+ years of prior HR Benefits administration experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Working knowledge of benefit laws and practices.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP Certification
- College degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Previous Oracle/PeopleSoft system experience a plus.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; climb; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; read; talk; hear; type; sort and file paper documents; use hands to grasp, finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and
arms; lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This is a regular full-time position: Monday through Friday. No travel is expected for this position.
Moody Global Ministries is a Christ-centered, multicultural community that values and seeks faculty and staff who are committed to diversity, work effectively with diverse populations, and engage others in ways that honor our rich cultural mosaic and biblical
foundation. Candidates must align with MGM’s Christian identity. Employees are expected to sign a Statement of Faith and adhere to the Community Standards.
We comply with all applicable laws pertaining to nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and any other applicable legally protected category. As a religious institution, we have the right to, and do, require
that employees hold beliefs consistent with our Doctrinal Statement and conduct themselves in a manner consistent with our religious beliefs, including as explained in our Community Standards.
Please appy on our website www.moodyglobal.org/careers. Just search 4312!