Planned Giving is an important source of fundraising income for the long-term support of Moody’s ministries. Under the supervision of the Division Manager, Planned Giving, the Administrator is responsible for the administration and donor support of the
Charitable Gift Annuity program, Pooled Income Fund program and Life Insurance program. The position provides back-up assistance to the Manager and Assistant Manager for all aspects of the Planned Giving program. Assist Planned Giving team to maintain and
grow relationships with Moody Planned Giving donors (at present approximately 4,000 Planned Giving donors).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position
- Provide administration and donor support of the charitable gift annuity program, pooled income fund program, life insurance, etc.
- Maintain and grow relationships with donors who have made planned giving commitments to Moody.
- Maintain records, including within PeopleSoft, Planned Giving shared drive, donor files, identifying contact made with a donor and helpful information provided. Maintain pertinent files and correspondence for context and review as needed.
- Work in partnership with the Planned Giving and Stewardship team to best assist with donor needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 Years of Experience in a related field
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, administrative skills and proofreading skills. Able to effectively present giving options to donors.
- Strong financial skills, aptitude to quickly understand and communicate Charitable Gift Annuities and the financial benefits for consideration.
- Ability to relate well with seniors and to be respectful, cheerful, kind, compassionate and caring.
- Ability to develop and manage a daily schedule maximizing the time. Good organizational skills, multi-task oriented.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and ability to learn MBI donor software PeopleSoft
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- A person that is eager and has the ability to learn more about Planned Giving as laws and procedures continuously change each year.
- Strong understanding of Planned Giving
- Enjoys challenging work and is able to multi-task.
- Is very detail oriented and well organized.
Moody Global Ministries is a Christ-centered, multicultural community that values and seeks faculty and staff who are committed to diversity, work effectively with diverse populations, and engage others in ways that honor our rich cultural mosaic and biblical
foundation. Candidates must align with MGM’s Christian identity. Employees are expected to sign a Statement of Faith and adhere to the Community Standards.
We comply with all applicable laws pertaining to nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and any other applicable legally protected category. As a religious institution, we have the right to, and do, require
that employees hold beliefs consistent with our Doctrinal Statement and conduct themselves in a manner consistent with our religious beliefs, including as explained in our Community Standards.
Please apply online at our website www.moodyglobal.org/careers. Just search 4293!