Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty,
natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. If you are searching for a
Career with Impact come see how we serve! Samaritan’s Purse has an opening for a SharePoint Developer in our Information Technology Department.
Description of Job duties:
- Analyze, design and develop SharePoint applications from user requirements.
- SharePoint site and application deployments and administration including change control policies
- Manages user permissions.
- Facilitates testing, defect resolution, and user acceptance.
- Identifies and develops appropriate lifecycle documentation to support the design, development, and deployment of SharePoint sites.
- Optimizes SharePoint content for indexing and searching
- Troubleshooting of PC client vs. SharePoint issues.
- Assist end users in the optimization of SharePoint content for indexing and searching.
- Available to provide on-call user support as needed by management to fulfill the department Service Level Agreement and Internal Operating Procedures.
- Four-year college or university program certificate; or two (2) to four (4) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016.
- Experience working with Nintex Workflow is helpful but not required.
- Twelve credit hours of college-level Biblical studies are strongly preferred.
Employees who work in the U.S. get to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Ten paid holidays
- Ten or more days of vacation depending on years of service
- Ten sick/personal days
- Staff discounts at retail stores and service providers in the Boone area and nationwide
Frequently Asked Questions regarding an application for employment with Samaritan’s Purse: http://careers.samaritanspurse.org/faqs