GENERAL SUMMARY: The Donor Rep is responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of mid-level donors whose gifts range from $500 and above annually through a strategic process of the moves management program to meet an annual goal.
Develop a large discovery portfolio of donor names (approximately 300) with the intent to qualify them face-to-face and get a gift in six months. Cultivate relationships with major donor prospects and transition some of the high capacity relationships to
a Major Gifts Officer. Work closely with the Head of School, Director of Admissions and Marketing and the Business Director to find opportunities to make introductions with high opportunity donors.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Manage a portfolio of mid-level donors ($500+) through a moves management program to meet annual fundraising goals.
- Devise a communication strategy to ensure donor cycle success - identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship. Contact a targeted number of donors in a given week and month. Document all communication and actual live contacts made through Sales
- Contact potential donors in-person and by phone to create engagement at the highest level. Use of regular appeals, mid-level donor proposals and regular meetings to maximize donor giving.
- Develop a moves management process for high-level prospects and work collaboratively with Major Gifts Officers to transition major prospects.
- Grow donor segment proactively by utilizing new marketing materials, field news and giving and funding opportunities that leverage donor’s interests and donation commitments.
- Build relationships with donors by attending school events for King’s Schools.
- Develop specific and detailed knowledge of King’s Schools and share that information with others at CRISTA to coordinate multiple ministry donors.
- Coordinate donor contacts to ensure they remain donor-centered by working closely with Donor Relations and Marketing.
- Update donor records for changes in address, phone, email, etc. in Sales Force.
- Regularly engage in team activities.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and donors.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles in word and deed. Commitment to spiritual growth and development. Demonstrates the
values of a CRISTA leader.
- Experience: One year of successful fundraising or sales field experience.
- Other Considerations:
- Excellent people skills, customer service and sales skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Goal and task oriented.
- Able to solve problems and work independently.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Able to keep files organized.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Open to coaching and training, a lifelong learner.
- Able to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and donors.
- Software and Equipment Used:
- Proficient on a computer.
- Prolonged use of a computer (sometimes over 6 hours in a day).
- Able to participate in video conferencing or training (sometimes watching a screen for over 6 hours in a day).
To be considered for this position please submit an application via our website: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=ocom7fwN&s=Christian_Jobs