Trinity Law School, an institution that educates, motivates, and mobilizes attorneys to advocate for justice, serve the Church and pursue the truth, is seeking an Assistant Director of admissions. This position will primarily be responsible for recruiting
students and coordinating the admissions processes and marketing for all Trinity programs.
The ability to participate and manage in the following areas:
Admissions Process Management
- Recruits for all TLS programs
- Plan strategically how to improve conversion rates for each aspect of the admissions funnel.
- Conduct campus visits and admissions interviews with prospective students.
- Maintain data entry and activity tracking through Salesforce CRM.
- Records, updates, and analyzes all recruiting data for TLS programs and marketing initiatives; is able to capture ROI from targeted outreach events and maintain KPI reporting to senior leadership.
- Coordinates and participates in campus recruiting activities such as presentations, career fairs, o?ce and campus interviews, grad fairs, conferences and other platforms as needed; works to enhance school brand and reputation;
- Directly supervises a team of admissions recruiting assistants.
- Analyze and develop potential markets.
Communications and Marketing:
- Coordinate online, print, radio, and recruitment marketing
- Manage social media accounts for Trinity Law School.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Supports TIU’s mission and core values, commitment to a Christian lifestyle and character in keeping with biblical models along with the ability to communicate them to prospective students.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of three years admissions or relevant work experience.
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills required.
- Strong presentation skills to group and one-on-one settings.
- Sales experience preferred.
Experience with Salesforce preferred. Understand the use of CRMS and Microsoft O?ce products.