Coordinator of Mobilization and Candidacy
Status: Full Time
TMS Global, a non-denominational Christian mission agency based in Norcross, Georgia is seeking a full-time Coordinator of Mobilization and Candidacy to join our Mobilization & Candidacy team. The Mobilization & Candidacy Department seeks to
find, guide, screen and coach candidates whose character and calling align with our mission, vision and values.
Location: Norcross, GA
Travel: 30% domestic
Time Spent: 75% sourcing; 25% administrative
- To live a lifestyle that is above reproach and worthy of the calling of Jesus Christ. To live in accordance with the faith statement and core values of TMS Global.
- To be committed to an example of life-long learning and continuous intentional growth in the study and life application of God’s Word.
- Pray as the primary work of mobilization.
- Communicate proactively with potential and current candidates, nurturing a caring relationship as they discern their specific calling.
- Guide candidates through the application and screening processes.
- Screen candidates through spiritual and ministry assessments. Conduct interviews to assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Prepare and maintain all recruitment materials.
- Administratively coordinate all aspects of candidate weekend to include logistics, meals, transportation and lodging for participants and oversee candidate screening event logistics.
- Coach accepted candidates up to point of deployment.
- Develop a network of key influencers and maintain a current relationship with key influencers who could refer prospective candidates.
- Participate as a member of the Mobilization team in the development and implementation of new tactics for increasing the awareness of TMS Global’s opportunities to prospective candidates and key influencers.
- Provide timely documentation and reporting of all recruitment activities.
- Screen and review candidates in collaboration with the staff review team.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for our mission and reflect personal and public integrity in line with Biblical principles and agree with TMS Global’s statement of faith.
- Qualified candidate will possess an Associate’s degree or equivalent minimum two-years’ work experience in recruiting or related field.
- Knowledge of current trends and literature in global missions, required.
- Experience living cross-culturally or having worked overseas internationally, preferred.
- Successful work experience as a coach with strong gifting to guide candidates to assess their unique calling.
- Proven ability to conduct different types of screening activities and hands-on experience implementing various selection processes.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work without close supervision and successfully meet deadlines.
- Qualified candidate will be skilled in building proactive relationships in person and via phone, e-mail, and social media.
- The individual must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working and communicating with people.
- Possess a demonstrated network of contacts and the ability to grow such a network.
- Must be tactful in personal contact and written correspondence related to the various needs of the staff, public, cross-cultural witnesses, donors, and church leadership.
- Coaching and team building skills a must.
If interested, please follow these detailed instructions. Application deadline is May 15, 2018.
- Craft your cover letter and resume into one multi-page PDF document, highlighting how your experience and skills meet the position requirements.
- Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile and other relevant digital footprints.
- Save the file with your name.
- Send the file to email@example.com and include “Mobilization” in the subject line.
We regret we are unable to respond to phone inquiries or snail mail submissions.