The Salesforce Database Specialist is responsible for pulling mailing lists, responding to support cases and general database cleanup projects. This entry level position is an exciting opportunity within the Salesforce team that
supports CRISTA’s life-changing ministries here locally and across the globe to change the world. They coordinate with our Digital Marketing team and the Creative Studio’s lead project manager to ensure marketing campaigns are progressing in a timely fashion.
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Salesforce Database Specialist is responsible for pulling mailing lists, responding to support cases and general database cleanup projects. Coordinate with our Digital Marketing team and the Creative Studio’s lead
project manager to ensure marketing campaigns are progressing in a timely fashion.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Create and maintain Salesforce mailing lists for various outreach campaigns, including segmentation and customization of list. Report on efficacy of campaigns.
- Assist with technical support by responding to support cases and tickets. Complete tasks assigned by project manager and assist in project completion and follow through.
- Perform database donor care, including database clean up, data entry, and regular maintenance.
- Work directly with the project manager to assign and schedule digital marketing requirements. Enter projects into Liquid Planner software.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles in word and deed. Commitment to spiritual growth and development.
Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year of general office duties.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Positive and professional attitude towards coworkers and donors.
- Demonstrated organized work style and a high degree of enthusiasm and energy.
- Able to multitask; follow through in a timely manner and be detail oriented.
- Complete all assigned tasks and meet all deadlines.
- Handle confidential information with complete discretion and work well in a team environment.
- Able to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Read, write, communicate in and interpret English at a highly functional level.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Software and Equipment Used: Proficient user of the computer and Microsoft Office Suite
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent.
Experience: One year of Salesforce experience.
Licensure/Certification: Salesforce Certified Administrator.
Software and Equipment Used: Proficient user of Salesforce or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Other Considerations: Proactive in improving existing processes.