GENERAL SUMMARY: The Faith Engagement Administrative Assistant will provide support to the Vice President of Faith Engagement and staff. Provide exceptional customer service CRISTA staff, ministry leaders, church and organizational partners
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Administrative Support:
- Organize and schedule one-on-one and small complex pastor and church meetings.
- Prioritize, distribute and act on mail and record phone messages.
- Research and prepare quality support materials for meetings and appointments.
- Organize and maintain filing systems and process paperwork and expense reports.
- Manage volunteers.
- Order office supplies.
- Maintain team calendar.
- Research information to respond to partner questions, input action notes into and update the database.
- Write and edit correspondence.
- Coordinate church donor reports.
- Coordinate church donor packets for presentations.
- Answer general phone calls, update donor records and provide excellent customer service to all incoming calls, emails and visits.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers multiple departments and donors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
- Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles and ongoing spiritual growth and development.
- Education: Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Relevant work experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
- Experience: At least 2 years of administrative experience.
- Other Considerations:
- Highly organized, strong interpersonal and communication skills – both oral and written.
- Keen judgement skills and a high degree of professionalism.
- Able to manage multiple and changing priorities while remaining goal oriented.
- Able to keep and manage orderly records.
- Able to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers multiple departments and donors.
- Software and Equipment Used: Microsoft office suite.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent.
- 2 years of customer service experience.
- 2 years of event planning experience.
- Software and Equipment Used: Proficient in Salesforce database software.
To be considered for this position please submit an application via our website: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=o65k7fwm&s=Christian_Jobs