“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like hard work.”
Director of Facilities
Glorieta’s Facilities team is skilled at keeping our campus running and meeting the facility needs of our guests.
Our top Directors of Facilities have an incredibly high get it done mentality, are maniacal problem solvers, and have a wide knowledge of the skilled trades. They also have the uncanny ability to lead diverse teams and projects and balance the needs of internal
and external requirements.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience providing direct leadership of a diverse team of skilled crafts workers
- A strong work ethic and the ability produce high-quality work in others that is contagious
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of customers: vendors, officials, internal, external, guests
- Ability to see the details amongst the big picture – the ability to plan projects and delegate eMaint tickets to the appropriate team members
- Diverse knowledge of building codes and facility maintenance requirements
You might also have:
- Facilities Management in a camp and conference setting
Previous Ministry Experience
TO APPLY Please Visit : https://campeagle.camp/careers/?gnk=job&gni=8a7883d0605319730160576f00137a93&gns=Christianjobs.com