Shelterwood is a faith-based residential treatment agency for struggling teens. We believe that every teen was created by God and has great value and purpose. We use a multi-disciplinary approach to help teens understand their value and purpose. We are driven
to see the lives of teens transformed. We surround teens with a community of people committed to their growth, including a team of dynamic young adult staff. Using proven therapies in treatment, brain function, art, service and adventure, Shelterwood stands
alone in our ability to foster change in the hearts and minds of students.
Shelterwood Academy seeks an experienced Recruiter to join its mission by building and executing on a robust and reliable Recruitment program that will provide qualified Mentors/Direct-Care Staff (DCS).
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL OWN
As the Recruiter, you are responsible for building the recruitment program and creating best practices in sourcing and attaining top, qualified Mentor/DCS candidates. Along with creating the program with our executive team, you will be able to implement those
practices to generate a strong networking community with local and non-local colleges and spend the majority of your time pipelining a pool of qualified candidates to deliver throughout the year. The ideal candidate has a deep passion for the recruitment
process and can work collaboratively or independently as needed.
HERE’S WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
As Mentor/DSC training classes occur three times per year, you will be the sole recruiter responsible for delivering 8-10 hires per training class. You will help build a strong employment brand, based on Shelterwood Academy’s faith-based approach to mentoring
HERE’S THE EXPERIENCE AND VALUES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience delivering qualified candidates within budget and on time
- Exceptional communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and able to work fast in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment.
- Desire to do something meaningful
- Choose to do the right thing over the easy thing every time
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or equal years’ experience
- 2-3 years experience with college or corporate recruitment
- Expert recruitment skills with a history of success and delivery in a time-pressured environment
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Free Meals while on Campus
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in Independence Missouri
Shelterwood is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We hire only non-tobacco users.