POSITION SUMMARY This position is responsible for building and maintaining organizational people infrastructure and systems, for Senior Living. This position will work with Senior Living leadership to design and implement people placement
strategies including recruiting, succession plans, programs and processes to attract and retain talent. This position is also responsible for designing and implementing learning and growth programs focused on spiritual, leadership and functional growth. This
position will act as a coach, mentor and advisor to the leaders of Senior Living to build and maintain a culture consistent with the values of CRISTA and Senior Living.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: General overview and may not include all details of responsibilities
Organizational People Structure and Systems
- • Act in partnership with CRISTA HR, to ensure accurate and timely payment of wages, bonuses or other contractual income.
- • Responsible for partnership with CRISTA HR for the successful design and delivery of benefits packages.
- • Act as an advisor to Senior Living leadership on matters of reporting structure and job design. Leverage a close working relationship with CRISTA HR.
- • Develop, implement and maintain effective organizational standards and processes
- • Maintain data structures for people tracking and reporting
- Act in close partnership with the Recruiting Team while following and promoting best practices, regulations and policies related to recruitment, hiring and employment laws and practices.
- • Responsible for thoroughly screening, hiring and on boarding of talent aligned with position qualifications as well as organization team structure and missional unity. Advise Senior Living leadership regarding renewal options and/or any other employment
- • Drive time sensitive recruitment for hiring. Sourcing candidates aligned with qualifications and organizational mission ensuring proactive and continual networking efforts to maintain a pipeline of qualified talent.
- • Create and maintain consistent organizational standards for employment and onboarding practices. • Create and maintain a succession planning process across all of Senior Living. Drive proactive planning for any anticipated turnover.
Learning & Growth
- Design, implement and oversee a training strategy and platform including the identification and implementation of critical in-house training for new and existing staff.
- • Partner with Senior Living leadership to assess, evaluate and identify spiritual, leadership or functional growth and development opportunities.
- • Develop and lead group facilitation, training and presentation to various organizational audiences. • Build and align staff growth and learning opportunities that align with Senior Living’s strategic agenda.
- • Leads any Senior Living orientation.
• Develop and promote a member care culture within our international field offices.
• Collaborate with CRISTA HR on a member care culture within our domestic offices, including World Concern headquarters.
• Act as a coach and resource for any performance management opportunities.
• Identify and collaborate with Senior Living leadership on any behaviors or systems that do not drive a culture consistent with Christian, CRISTA and Senior Living values.
• Interact with Senior Living team members to build relationships, act as a resource and stay close to the overall engagement of the Senior Living team.
• Actively participate in Senior Living leadership meetings
1. Christ Centered • Profession that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior.
• Agreement and support of CRISTA’s Doctrinal Statement.
• Ability and willingness to lead and interact in spiritual development activities.
2. Education • Required: Bachelor’s degree – Work experience may be substituted for education where relevant. • Desired: Master’s degree in related field
Required: 3-5 years’ experience as a Human Resource Generalist
Required: 1-2 years’ supervisory experience
Required: 1-2 years’ experience in training design and delivery
Required: 1-2 years’ experience in employee relations
Desired: Not-For-Profit experience in HR management.
Desired: Working within a Christian Organization •
4 . Other Considerations • Must demonstrate strong collaboration and influencing skills. • Show ability to understand overall mission and strategy and create supporting people based strategies. • Able to travel domestically on a limited
basis. • Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Microsoft Outlook.
To be considered please submit an application here: