Facilities Manager (Plano)
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please complete an online employment application (http://www.thevillagechurch.net/about/jobs-internships/facilities-manager-plano/).
Upload your résumé with cover letter at the end of the application form.
The facilities manager supports the staff and ministry of the church by managing custodial staff, outside vendors, building projects, day-to-day operations and facilities volunteers. This is a full-time position located at the Plano campus.
- Manage the cleanliness of the campus
- Regulate all building systems and schedules
- Oversee all building maintenance
- Assist the facilities director with campus budget and projects
- Maintain a safe environment
Qualifications and Requirements
- Agree with The Village Church’s Statement of Faith (https://www.tvcresources.net/resource-library/articles/statement-of-faith) and commit to exhibit
a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Experience with power tools and hand tools
- Experience with basic cleaning methods
- Experience with operating basic custodial equipment
- Experience with light maintenance items (plumbing, electrical, etc.)
- Proficient with Google Apps and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work and interact with a team
- Ability to manage volunteers
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Desire to learn