We are looking for a Full Time Student Ministries Pastor with the following qualifications:
Education: An undergraduate degree in an area of Biblical studies or similar is preferred
Experience: Prior experience (2 to 3 years) as a Youth Pastor is preferred
Highlights of Attributes and Responsibilities:
- Able to lead students by providing vision, direction, and help them become planted and thriving in our church.
- Able to provide clear direction and empower leaders to perform ministry though small groups.
- Committed and personally vested in the well-being of our student ministries and Faith Bible Chapel.
- Able to create outreach ministries to reach our local schools.
- Possess and exhibit our core values in their daily lives; Love for God, Love for People, Pursue Excellence, and Choose Joy.
- Passion for learning and excited to learn through experience.
- Able communicate via social media and use current technology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Able to participate in physical activities and games with students.
- Able to travel on retreats, conferences, and other activities with students and leaders.
For more information, please contact Felina Shull at 303.424.2121, extension 92208. You may also download an application from http://www.faith.church/apply. Candidates will be required to submit to criminal records and credit check.