A Studio Coordinator is an exceptionally bright, multitasking, and self-motivated professional. They will partner with our highly collaborative, integrated studio team to handle administrative tasks freeing up their time to focus on studio and company goals.
A quick thinker, flexibility and adaptability are key to constantly changing demands and priorities. The job requires someone resourceful and autonomous when taking on new tasks and projects- relying on problem-solving skills to make it all work. As the gatekeeper
and extension the studio team, this role will frequently find themselves in the center of everything that happens in the studio. It will be pivotal to the success of a well-run, efficient, productive and organized studio. In this role, the ideal candidate
is a jack of all trades. This position is 28 hours/week.
- Strategically managing the studio’s complex schedules through prioritization and organization.
- Maintain studio project master schedule. Participate in project and studio meetings. Prepare agendas, minutes, and ongoing updates
- Work closely with studio team members to ensure preparation for upcoming meetings with client churches. May include research, preparation of deliverables, communication/confirmations with the churches, and more
- Manage travel arrangements for the studio
- Other duties as assigned
- Arrange and reserve conference rooms, catering, audio/video and other essential services as needed for meetings
- Prepare professional business communication documents including memos, proposals, reports, letters, and emails
- Build and maintain good business relationships with the studio, church clients, and others across the organization
- Participation in general administrative duties (copying, scanning), ad-hoc projects, committees and/or group events
- Responsible for managing the front desk including greeting incoming guests and answering the main phones for the office.
- Unwavering attention and adherence to company values.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification, or military experience. Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of Administrative experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to attend evenings meetings a few times per month and occasional overnight travel.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to think independently and creatively.
- Preferably experience working in a Construction, Architecture, or Design/Build company
- Experience setting up video conference technology for meeting users & managing Outlook calendars
- Experience planning ahead, managing time, and balancing multiple priorities effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent organizational and teamwork/collaboration skills
ABOUT ASPEN GROUP
Aspen Group is a leading design/build/furnish firm with extensive experience serving the church and parachurch markets.
We use an integrated process designed to align a church’s culture, ministry, and leadership with its facilities. We work with churches throughout the Midwest from our offices in the Chicago and Indianapolis areas, as well as the Southeast, with an office
in South Carolina. Our staff includes architects, project managers, field superintendents, and other design and construction professionals, as well as support staff, working together as a unified team. We believe this collaborative approach is highly beneficial