Social Media Coordinator (SMC) Job Description
Hiring or Fall 2018!
Social media marketing is the face of a company. The role of the Social Media Coordinator (SMC) will be to work with AIA News Center (SNC), Office of International Scholars, foreign faculty, international students and the AIA Media Marketing Producer (MMP).
The SMC will be someone who can relate with every department, be dependable, artistic and possess good English grammar.
The SMC will be a full-time employee with an AIA University or AIA K-12. The focus of the social media marketing will only be on recruiting new foreign faculty.
The SMC will be a full-time employee with an AIA University or AIA K-12. Instead of overtime pay during the school year class load of 4 hours is reduced. The time required will increase to 5 hours per week. The focus of the social media marketing will be
on both recruiting foreign faculty and international students. The core values of excellence, fun, adventure, harmony, service learning, and safety will be promoted through the social media marketing channels.
• 2 hour per week to meet with the MMP about strategy, receive feedback and fulfill tasks from MMP (such as: uploading collected media to BaiduYun shared account, organize music collection, update layout of our Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram channels;
help back-up and/or archive photos, posts and videos).
• 1.5 hour collecting/ creating photos and videos, update shared social media posting calendar, writing captions, and basic photo editing.
• 1 hour posting media for the 7-day week through device or Hootsuite software to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google Plus, LinkedIn and/or WeChat. Once a month creating an update of key metrics of engagement and growth of each channel.
• .5 hours to respond daily to people’s comments, ads and direct messages and forwarding those messages on to the appropriate contacts.
SMC will work under the supervision of the Media Marketing Producer and will send reports to Coordinator of Foreign Faculty Recruitment.
AIA will see a larger footprint on social media to increase awareness about Foreign Faculty and International Student life and opportunities for employment and study abroad.
SMC will receive a teacher salary and benefits. See www.academicsinasia.com/employment
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AcademicsInAsia
• Twitter https://twitter.com/academicsinasia
• LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/academics-in-asia/
• Instagram https://www.instagram.com/academicsinasia/
* YouTube http://youtube.com/academicsinasia
Email resume and cover letter to Coordinator of Foreign Faculty Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org