The goal is for you to take as much as possible off my plate, do it, and report to me what was done and what’s next.
Highly Capable Executive Assistant who likes to work hard and get things done:
- Listens well, then can figure out what is needed to get the job done and see it through to completion.
- You must communicate well in writing and on the phone.
- Excellent spelling and gramar
- Track & report clearly to me (by email) what you've done each day.
- Fast typist (60wpm minimum)
- Good on Word, Outlook, Chrome, Excel
- Fast paced-gets a lot done without sacrificing quality, and tracks everything
You are an on-time, self-motivated, detail oriented multi-tasking, great follow-up, don't let details slip through the cracks, patient, responsible, plan ahead, persevere through frustration & obstacles, type of person.
Full time. Generally M-F 9-6 but may require longer hours.
Salary is $43,680.00/year with 2 weeks paid sick leave/vacation & 9 paid holidays. No benefits.
Could be work from home or in office.
Describe yourself to me in your email.
Feel feel to provide letters of reference about any one or more of these:
Skills & abilities