Job Title: Administrative Pastor
North Pointe Church (Size: 500-600)
Location: Lutz/Wesley Chapel/Land O’ Lakes, FL (15 min. north of Tampa)
North Pointe Church
North Pointe Church is a body of believers who are passionate about being real. We know that most people have been a part of churches where people are anything but genuine, and we are committed to breaking free from this. We fervently believe that keeping
up appearances and hiding behind masks prevents a person from real growth and life change in Christ. We strive to teach that God is real, His word is true and that has the power to change lives, at home, at work, across the street & around
the world. Our church is 14 years old. We began as a church plant meeting in a high school in 2004, and now recently have moved into our first church building in May 2017 on over 40 acres that God has miraculously provided & entrusted to us to steward.
Over the past calendar year, our church has doubled in attendance and continues to grow; and while that is a huge blessing, it has exposed areas where we need immediate improvements in systems, processes, policies, and staffing to keep up with the growth!
We are looking for an Administrative leader who can help us solve the growing pains of today while planning & preparing for the future challenges of tomorrow.
About the Position:
The role of the Administrative Pastor (AP) at North Pointe Church is to assist the Senior Pastor in overseeing the administration and management of the church & its staff. This will require a firm grasp of the beliefs, values, and strategy of North Pointe
Church, as well as the ability to align staff and leadership teams with its mission. The AP will ensure that the systems, practices, and policies of the church responsibly and effectively support its ministry activities both today and in the future. This position
includes: Church Administration, Facility & Operations, Human Resources and Ministry Management.
Administrative Pastor – Job Overview:
- Primary Function: Church Administration, Staff Management & Facility Operations
- Ministry Focus: Member Assimilation
- Guest to Member Systems, Small Groups and Essentials Classes
- Preaching: Member of the Teaching Team
- Reports to Senior Pastor
The ideal candidate for the role of Administrative Pastor at North Pointe Church will:
- Display evidence of a calling to full-time vocational ministry.
- Have a contagious love for Christ, His church, and His word.
- Pursuing to live a life that is above reproach, as described in God’s Word.
- Be someone who can step into conversations and encourage, motivate, and inspire.
- Be creatively minded, and administratively driven.
- Be able to activate & assemble volunteers; motivating & inspiring them to partner with NPC leadership to accomplish the vision God has given us.
- Be committed to excellence and best practices in business.
- Be entrepreneurial and progress-oriented.
- Be gifted in leadership development, relational and team building skills.
- Have the gift of Administration & Process management.
- Have excellent written, oral & social media communication skills.
- Staff Management: Leadership/Development/Coaching/Hiring/Termination.
- Direct & Manage Church Facility & Property, Building Use & Business Operations.
- Oversee Church Sponsored Events
- Manage Church Master Calendar & Staff Calendars
- Manage Facility Use & Special Events (rental, ministry, wedding, contract development, community events, policies, procedures, liability insurance policies, etc.)
- Manage IT, Telecom, Security & Equipment
- *Manage Human Resources benefits and payroll.
- *Assist Pastor with Member Care & Counseling.
- *Assist in Church Budgeting & Financial Management.
*In collaboration with Senior Pastor
- Business Management & Human Resource management experience.
- Experience in organizing teams.
- Experience in creating and implementing systems & processes.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in a role of this type in ministry or the business world. They must be an excellent communicator with proven experience in leadership, administration and communication.
Education Requirements & More:
- Desired: Bachelors in Biblical Studies or a Business Degree.
- Business management & leadership experience.
- Ordained Minister or willing to pursue ordination.
- Social Media –savvy.
- Pass background check & drug testing.
North Pointe Church retains the right to adjust these requirements & duties.
Application Checklist: (Important – Please read & follow all instructions
- Provide a cover letter introducing yourself and explain why you feel that you should be considered for this position.
- Professional Resume
- Include 3 References (2 Professional, 1 Personal)
- Include Social Media links.
- Include web links to videos showing your communication style. (if available)
- Feel free to include photos if you’d like.
- Email application information to – pete@theNPC.org
- Mail a hard copy of all above items to:
North Pointe Church,
19862 Amanda Park Drive,
Lutz, FL 33559
Attention: Pete Uhl
- Please do not contact the Senior Pastor directly.