Crossview Church in Grabill, Indiana is a quickly growing (average attendance 350+), relational, young family oriented ministry located in the suburbs of Fort Wayne. A denominational member of the Fellowship of Evangelical Churches (FEC), Crossview’s vision
and ministry focus is to “Awaken people to life in Jesus Christ.” Under the core values of Biblical Authority, Authentic Love, Passionate Prayer, Multiplying Servant-Leaders, Intentional Community, Humble Excellence, and Joyful Generosity Crossview’s leadership
team and church family are dedicated to building relationships, equipping, and discipling people of all ages.
Crossview is currently seeking a Worship Arts Leader to head up, develop, and implement a culture of dynamic, God-glorifying, Holy Spirit driven worship. This person is charged with the oversight, planning, and execution of the Worship Arts Ministry with
the vision, goal, and focus of “Awakening people to life in Jesus Christ.” The Worship Arts Leader will be expected to set goals, build ministry teams, formulate short-term and long-range plans while developing a vision and implementation strategy for the
Worship Arts Ministry.
The Worship Arts Leader will work closely with the Lead Pastor, other staff members, and volunteers to plan, implement, and execute weekly worship services consistent with the mission, vision, and core values of Crossview Church. Other responsibilities will
include the planning and execution of weekly worship team practices, vision casting for special music and worship events, the creation and construction of unique and engaging set designs, and the cultural development and implementation of a worship atmosphere
designed to develop, encourage, and grow people’s relationships with Jesus Christ.
- Partner with the Lead Pastor to develop a ministry vision and strategy designed to create a God-glorifying, Holy Spirit driven, culture of worship reflective of Crossview’s core values
- Plan, execute, and lead God-honoring, creative, and engaging weekly worship services
- Plan, execute, and lead weekly worship team practices designed to grow musicians and team members both musically and spiritually
- Recruit, assemble, train, and invest in teams of volunteers dedicated to executing, fulfilling, and upholding the vision, goals, and culture of Crossview’s Worship Arts Ministry
- Oversee set design, planning, construction, and staging for each sermon series and special event
- Maintain, manage, oversee, and care for the Worship Center, stage, technology, and equipment
- Help plan, execute, and cast vision for the worship and musical elements of any special and all church events (VBS, Prayer Nights, Baptisms, Funerals, Weddings, Special Services, etc.)
- Assist with vision casting and execution of youth worship on Sunday nights as needed
- Be youthful in spirit, have a love, passion for, and calling to lead worship
- Possess a vibrant, growing, and Holy Spirit filled relationship with Jesus Christ
- Be musically inclined, possessing a strong knowledge of worship band assembly and team building
- Possess the ability to direct, teach, and understand a wide array of musical instruments
- Strong organizational skills and good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong computer and technology skills required
- Be a team player with effective relational skills (works well with others)
- Excellent ability to lead others to accomplish team objectives and desired outcomes
- Must be able to deal effectively with conflict
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivator, and be able to work flexibly with both close and distant supervision
- Ability to occasionally lift heavy items and participate in activities that require a certain level of physical fitness
- Maintain a vibrant relationship with Christ, having a regular time in God’s word and in prayer, and looking for continued opportunities for Christian growth.
- Maintain God-ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, your children third, and the ministry fourth.
- Support the vision and ministry of Crossview Church by being Kingdom-minded in generous financial giving.
- Be loyal to the vision and leadership of Crossview and always protect the unity of the church.
- Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and come to Crossview Church.
- Be punctual, prepared, and motivated to give God your absolute best at every opportunity.