Salem Web Network’s development team builds great applications for web and mobile in a fast-paced and casual environment. We love building the best user experience using best practices and the latest technologies. We are seeking to add a
Jr. to Mid-level Web Developer to the Richmond, VA team.
* A good eye for design and UX.
* PHP or Go skills are a plus.
* A great team player.
* Relentless work ethic.
* Reside near or willing to relocate to the Richmond, VA area.
* Mean table tennis top-spin (optional).
* Competitive salary
* 401(k) Plan w/company match
* Medical, dental, life insurance and supplemental benefits
* Free snacks, coffee and quarterly staff parties
* Opportunity to participate in Lunch-n-learn seminars & corporate volunteering
* Casual work environment - an office where jeans are the norm
Apply here with your resume, salary reqs, and a cover letter detailing what makes you our next great web developer.
Salem Web Network’s mission is to connect with Christians through emerging technologies. Whether it’s web or mobile computing, a dedication to our users, ministries and the Gospel is at the heart of everything we do.
Salem Web Network, a division of Salem Media Group, Inc. (SALM), is an equal opportunity employer.