South Florida - US Not-for-Profit Ministry seeks Leaders for missionary work on US soil.
Leadership opportunities in residential ministry model for men/women who possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Godly Values
- Integrity and qualities to serve in a Ministry
- Management Experience with Leadership Abilities
- Proven track record of success with 3+ years of management experience
- Ability to foster effective teamwork at all levels
- Ability to ensure that the ministry, programs and business aspects of each location contribute to the organization's mission and reflect priorities assigned by Leadership.
- Top leadership will be responsible for development projects and operational planning to assist Executive level with development of strategic planning.
- Long-range commitment
- Education in Business/Management
- Working Knowledge of Budgets and ability to Balance to Maintain
- Ability to Teach/Council Biblical principles
- Education, knowledge, skills, experience and ability to perform the job requirements. In certain situations, prior experience, knowledge and skills may substitute for educational requirements.
- Residential – must live on ministry property
- Campus location to be determined
Middle Management to work in an environment much like a foreman where ministry is done during work time with those you supervise. Responsible for budgetary and business side of ministry.
Service Oriented individuals who are willing to work along side participants in the programs.
5 Years Management Experience in Operations with campus environments, non-profit background preferred
· Ability to monitor campus day-to-day operations, make sound decisions for delivery of programs and services of the organization to fulfill the mission and vision and improve quality where possible.
· Responsible for employee and student counseling and disciplinary issues .
· Foster's effective teamwork throughout the Campus/Organization
· Must possess Excellent Leadership, Organizational, planning, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Must be computer literate with basic understanding of essential office equipment.
· Must be self motivated, Personable, Reliable and Punctual
PLEASE NOTE: Potential employees must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Test.
Or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Human Resource Department
Faith Farm Ministries is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time