Do you want to be a part of a ministry that impacts 8 million lives around the world? CRISTA is seeking a passionate Marketing professional to join our team!
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating and implementing email communication campaigns that change the world. Create new partners and greater engagement with
World Concern, Christian Veterinary Mission as well as other ministries within CRISTA. Use email-marketing expertise to inspire donors to give. Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to optimize drip campaigns providing email recipients with a one to one content
communication experience. Work in Create Studio, which includes a growing and innovative digital and editorial team, initiating unique email campaigns and support multichannel campaigns.
May not include all duties of this job)
- Develop strategic campaigns in collaboration with ministry marketing leaders, salesforce data analysts and creative team members. Leverage marketing tools within Salesforce Marketing Cloud such as Email Studio, Automation Studio and Journey Builder to create
- Systematically produce reports and analyze data to develop, revise and improve email campaign strategies. Establish a rigorous A/B testing platform to enhance productivity, deliverability and donor/customer engagement.
- Implement hands on execution of email-marketing campaigns in collaboration with Digital Marketing team.
- Provide project management support for ongoing growth projects as it relates to Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles in word and deed. Commitment to spiritual
growth and development. Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English or a related field from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Related experience
may be substituted on a year-by-year equivalence.
- Two years working directly in email marketing
- Copywriting/copyediting skills
- HTML experience
- Reporting experience to visualize and accurately report on findings
Software and Equipment Used: Experience with standard MS Office software suite, including advanced excel skills.