LAKE LUNDGREN BIBLE CAMP JOB DESCRIPTION
POSITION: Maintenance Tech
RESPONSIBLE TO: Maintenance Director
1. Has expressed saving faith in Jesus Christ and desires to see campers come to know and
grow in Him
2. Is in agreement with Lake Lundgren's philosophy and policies
3. Is eager to learn, enjoys campers, and shows a consistent walk with God
4. Does nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility considers others
better than himself. (Phil. 2:3)
5. Is flexible and able to work with other staff members and campers
JOB RELATED QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Ability to get along with others
2. Views maintenance as a servant ministry
3. Self-motivated and ability to work independently
1. Assist the camp in fulfilling its Mission in serving campers and guest groups.
2. Strive to fulfill camp’s Core Values throughout personal daily activities.
3. Meet weekly with supervisor for accountability, to review tasks and performance, to seek
input, and to pray.
4. Attend morning staff prayer times and weekly staff meetings.
1. Assist the Maintenance Director in any areas needed (general maintenance, construction,
custodial) with the majority of time being given to:
- Scheduled checks and monitoring of LP gas tanks, water softeners, furnace filters,
gasoline and diesel fuel
- Scheduled maintenance/testing of wells and septic systems to include routine
checks, changing valves, assuring proper operation of systems.
- Seasonal jobs as scheduled (i.e. snow removal, lawn care, etc.)
- Assist with custodial and carpet cleaning as assigned
- Proper care and normal maintenance for all equipment used
- Care for trash and recyclables as scheduled, police grounds regularly
2. Be "on call" for maintenance emergencies as needed
3. Work with volunteers as needed
4. Work as “lead” person on projects as needed
5. Assist in other areas as needed or assigned
Lake Lundgren Bible Camp N18250 Lake Ln., Pembine, WI 54156
This is a Missionary Staff Position