Maintenance worker: responsible for the maintenance and repair of TCCWOC facilities (Church, Administration Office, Preschool, & Bookstore).
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Provide general carpentry, electrical, masonry, and plumbing
- recognize potential problems or repaires that are out of their scope of expertise and refer the work to the administration so that the appropriate expert can be hired to repair or maintain the building;
- maintain structural, building inspections and general maintenance including lawn mowing and window washing,
- troubleshoot and /or repair machines, mechanical equipment and basic electrical and heating and cooling problems, order supplies needed to maintain or repair equipment and order the correct supplies or parts for the particular task
- set up and assemble new equipment maintain detailed records of repairs, inspections and maintenance that occurs.
In addition to a rewarding career Transformation Christian Church offer a competitive benefits plan.
- Medical, dental and vision (full time employment)
- Discounted child care
- Paid vacation
- Medical expense reimbursment/life insurance/disability benefits
For more information about Transformation Christian Church and World Outreach Center, visit our website at www.transformationchristianchurch.org
Job Type: Full-time
- 3yrs experience in commercial maintenance
- Candidate must have a vibrant relationship with God through Jesus Christ, active membership and regular attendance in a local church
- High school or equivalent