CRISTA Senior Living is seeking Part Time LPN's to join one of the leading Assisted Living facilities in the Great Seattle Area. Various shifts are availalbe to match your schedule. Are you looking to make a BIG impact on the lives of others?
We want to hear from YOU! Apply here: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oC2T6fwn&s=Christian_Jobs
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Assisted Living Staff Nurse is responsible for the supervision and provision of resident nursing services while adhering to Assisted Living regulations and CRISTA policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: (Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job)
- Order, manage and dispose of medications per regulations and policies.
- Initiate and/or amend residents’ Care Plans and Functional Assessments according to facility policy.
- Provide nursing services per Care Plan.
- Provide on-going assessment of residents and update the physician.
- Carry out physician’s orders in a timely manner and understand the purpose as it relates to residents condition.
- Follow facility policies and procedures as well as Assisted Living regulations for resident care.
- Coordinate contracted health related services (PT, OT, ST, Home health, Hospice, Dentist, Podiatrist, Eye Doctor, etc.).
- Assist with and organize admission interviews as needed. Assess prospective residents for appropriate placement.
- Provide orientation to new staff.
- Provide oversight and training for nurse delegation process and tasks. (RN)
- Rotate on-call assignment to support the Caregivers 24/7.
- Ensure defensive documentation related to residents care has been entered.
- Assume responsibility for daily management of electronic medical records including daily check of the exception report, entering new orders, etc.
- Inform designated family or DPOA of medical emergencies fall or injuries, change of condition, or any other appropriate information.
- Participate in education of staff, residents, and families. Maintain personal certification and training requirements.
- Investigate incidents, accidents, and errors. Assist with education and follow-up.
- Organize and lead care conferences with residents and family members.
- Oversee and maintain Caregiver Performance Logs per HR schedule and as needed.
- Provide input to change processes where necessary or beneficial. Support Director of Health Care Services and CRISTA AL as the changes occur.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and residents.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Assist with Caregiver’s supervision including Performance Logs.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
Christian Commitment: Strong Christian commitment and personal faith in Christ demonstrated in behavior and attitude.
Past experience working in the healthcare industry.
Licensure/Certification: Current Washington State RN or LPN license.
Software and Equipment Used: Outlook, Excel, Vision (HMX), and standard medical equipment. Computer proficiency.